May 4, 2011

Gossip Girl

Have you watched the latest Gossip Girl? The episode is titled The Princesses and the frog.
I'm starting to get pissed with the writers for ruining GG characters!! XD


I'll try my best not to give out any spoilers but.....I hated this episode for many reasons!
Firstly, didn't they already ruin Chuck Bass in previous seasons when he slept with Jenny, or when he traded Blair for his hotel or when he was being such an ass to everyone???? Now, they have to make his character even worst and by now, I feel he's left little for redemption!
Worst still, I ship Chair -.-
I don't know if there's any future for them =(((

          Is there anything bad Chuck Bass is NOT capable of doing?

Further, if they are going to make Vanessa so useless, might as well write her off the show! Why waste screen time when they can focus more on the core characters?

I really hope the writers redeem themselves for next week's episode and the finale of this season! I don't want to be left heartbroken when they go on hiatus LOLZ

If only every show is like The Vampire Diaries where it's so full of awesome surprises...

No comments:

Post a Comment