May 5, 2011

Cleo's Next Top Blogger

Yay!!! I'm through to the third round, peeps!! TOP BLOGGER
Which means I will AT LEAST get a laptop and RM1,000 worth of MINI limited edition merchandise *excited*



I want to thank all of you who voted for me and supported me through! Especially my friends and family!! Can't thank you all enough!

I just want to give a shoutout to my BFF(bestest friend forever and ever and ever!!) ALYSSA for voting more than 1000 votes!!! Like NO KIDDING!! You're the BEST *hugs* *loves* *kisses* Thank you my dearest for supporting me all the way through <3

Also wana thank my cousins for voting for me especially some all the way from Sarawak hehehehe who also contributed close to a 1000 votes altogether =))) Thanks girls!!

Lastly, to all of you who took the time to vote for me, I appreciate it very very much!!
Virtual flying kisses to all of you =))
Thanks a lot!!!!

Stay tuned for the next topic!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. No worries, dear =). Just doing what i can =)) *bear hug*.

    Btw, i wanna ask ah, how do they judge you? Like votes 50% and content 50%? XD... Or all on votes? XD. Sibuk only right, i know XD. Haha. Just curious XD. Hehe~

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete