May 21, 2011

Final two

Well, these are the final two contestants of American Idol Season 10!!

Lauren and Scotty!! 



Urgh...Another of my fave, Haley got voted out last night =(((

 

Haley(left) who has a husky and unique voice got the boot XD
I really loved her rendition of Benny and the Jets. She sang that song again for her final farewell...
She's such a great performer, with that big smile of hers but she was a good sport. She did not cry much and she sang her heart out for the final song!

As she said, this is not the end, only the beginning. I think she'll do great after AI =)

Yesterday's show was really touching with the final three getting their homecomings in their hometown and how overwhelmed were they to see thousands of their fans gathered just to catch a glimpse of them. It was really moving!

Now, for the finale, that would be star studded and full of surprises!! Too bad I have my ongoing exams but I won't miss the repeats...

I don't want to have any more favourites because all of them got voted out =(
It's the battle of the teens- the youngest final two in the history of AI!
Would it be the deep voiced country singer Scotty or the sweet Lauren with a great voice?
We'll just see who will be crowned American Idol for Season 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment