August 27, 2013

Liebster blog tag

Beautee Beauty decided to tag me for this chain award questions thingy. I find her questions quite interesting and although I don't know her, I thank her for stopping by my blog and tagged me because 'Dreamer' was worth a read =)

I didn't follow the tag rules but I answered her questions...

1. What is the one beauty product you cannot live without?
Sunblock. I need protection from those harmful UV rays.

Biore UV Aqua Rich remains my all time favourite sunblock.


2. What is your favourite food?
Nasi Lemak! I'm such a Malaysian hehe

Yes, I like it spicy!


3. If you could have one superpower, what would you have and why?
To be able to transport myself by appearing and disappearing hehe That way, I don't have to go through traffic jams and I can appear and travel in any countries I want =))

4. What is your favourite name for a girl and boy?
Girl- Rochelle 
Guy- Ryan ; Yes, I don't know why I have a fascination for the letter 'R' lol

5. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
Chocolate- hands down! Nothing beats chocolate.



6. Are you a foundation person or BB Cream person?
BB Cream. I like the light-ness of it. Foundation is a bit too heavy and too much makeup on my skin.

7. What was/is your least favourite subject at high school?
Physics! Gosh, luckily I don't have any Physics related subject in college -.-

8. Who is your style icon?
Ivanka Trump. Timeless beauty!

A few weeks after she announced she's pregnant, Ivanka appeared in this stunning gown!
Pregnant and gorgeous *my idol*


9. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ermm nothing really because variety is truly the spice of life. I get bored of a certain food too fast if I constantly eat it.

10. What is your favourite animal?
None as well lol because I'm sooo not an animal person! But perhaps a very tame pony =)

11. If you could be an actor/actress for a day, who would you be?
Nina Dobrev from The Vampire Diaries!! Hehe because then I get to work with two hot hunks- Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder *swoons* *dreams*

Sandwiched between two hunks. 
That's not called working already >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment