August 2, 2013

My Beauty Diary eye masks

Remember the launch of My Beauty Diary eye masks?
I have a serious problem with eye bags and dark circles. Whether I have enough sleep or not, it's like I don't have any sleep at all! >.<


Just look at those huge bags under my eyes *facepalms*


So of course, whenever I'm hunting for masks, top of my list is always eye masks! I have been trying out many different masks and now let's put MBD's eye masks to test!


MBD Puffiness Intensive Eye Mask.


Enriched with Vitamin B5 & P to soothe the skin surrounding eye area and reduce its puffiness.






Batgirl!
It's in a unique butterfly shape that hugs eye contours to relieve fatigue and discomfort.


The instructions said to apply with eyes closed for an incredible relaxing feel.
Which is very true!


MBD Dark Circles Intensive Eye Mask.


Enriched with Vitamin C & B3 to brighten dark circles and provide moisture to the skin surrounding the eye area.


They are shaped like cute little fishes!


It hugs your eye contours to remove dullness and relieve fatigue.
As you can see, this mask was not really a perfect fit and it was peeling off at the upper brow.
However, since its function is to remove dark circles, it serves its purpose by hugging tightly at the lower eye area.


MBD Smootheness Intensive Eye Mask.


Enriched with Vitamin A & B5 to nourish and reduce the appearance of fine lines surrounding the eye area.


It is shaped like a heart shaped flower petal.


This is the most comforting mask and my favourite!
It hugs the under eye area and outer corner of the eyes perfectly!


All the eye masks do not have a strong fragrant smell. After cleansing and toning, gently put on the eye masks and remove after 10-15 minutes and gently massage the essence into the skin with fingertips until it is fully absorbed. No rinsing is necessary. It is advisable to use 2-3 times a week. 

Of course I don't expect miracles but my eyes really feel much relaxed after the eye masks and look much brighter and less of a panda >.< I will continue using them on alternate days and hope to see my eye bags improve!

MBD eye masks retail for RM29.90 for a pack of 5 masks.
Available at Guardian and SaSa outlets!
Do get your hands on one and try it out =)

No comments:

Post a Comment