July 29, 2013

My customized Vanity Trove!

Remember my post on how you can customize your very own trove?
Well, I chose six samples that I wanted to be in my trove out of the recommended samples and the next thing I know, it arrived at my doorstep =)




At the website, you're prompted to choose samples which you're keen to try out and click 'sample it' and it'll be added to your cart.


Some of the samples which are available. 


Here's what I've chosen!
Too many to choose from, but since I could only sample six, I narrowed it down to these! 
Yes, it looks more of like a hair sampling box hehe
Reason? Firstly, it's all sample size hence it's perfect for my travelling and I'm always on the lookout to save my unruly dry hair -.-


Loreal Professional Liss Ultimate Shampoo(100ml) and Masque(75ml)
I got these samples from my June's trove and really loved it so I had to get it on this month's trove as well hehe I love the Liss Ultimate range =)


System Professional Color Save shampoo and mask(30ml)
Since I have coloured hair and all my shampoos seem to fade my red hair, decided to try these to prevent my hair from fading further.


System Professional smoothen shampoo(30ml)
Hopefully this can help smoothening my frizzy hair!


Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional(7.5ml)
Been wanting to try this for very long after seeing good reviews.
So when I saw it, this was the first I added to my cart *laughs*


Aims to quickly minimize the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put.

I have large pores unfortunately and that's why I'm so keen to try this primer to cover my pores!

It is so lightweight and although it is brownish in colour, this balm is almost colourless when applied and it's silky and feels like nothing on the skin.


Which is why I'm a tad bit disappointed because it doesn't have much coverage. As you can see in the 'after' picture, my pores are still visible and my skintone is just a bit more even.
Perhaps, it's better if applied over makeup!
But, it acts as a great primer.


Customizable troves lack the element of a beauty box surprise because you already know what's inside but at least you can choose samples which suit you best rather than getting ones that you don't like. I'm very happy with the samples I've chosen and I'm definitely using ALL of these =)

You can still customize your trove HERE at RM50.
If not, Vanity Trove has also come up with a collaboration trove with Sasa.
You can get the Sasa Exclusive Hari Raya Trove for RM70!

Website: VanityTrove
Facebook: VanityTroveMY

No comments:

Post a Comment