July 23, 2013

Minions craze

If you don't understand why people are so crazy about the minions, then you should watch Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2. If you have watched and still don't understand, then I'm sure you're not alone *laughs*




I, for, one, am a fan of the minions!!!! But of course, not the total crazy one which would line up at 12am at McDonalds or crash McD just to buy the Happy Meal, throw it away and keep the minions. I'm not THAT crazy! But no doubt, the minions are crazily funny, super cute and just out of this world!


Despicable Me 2


The movie would not have made it without the minions. The minions were the centre of attraction and even before the movie started, I was already squealing when I saw the minions *laughs* The minions act weirdly, talk their own language, laugh at themselves and it's just hilarious to see them!


The minions language. Yeah, tell me about it LMAO!
Wai so farney one!!!


You should see the banana song trailer. Crazy funny!
Even before watching the trailer, I already wanted to watch the movie. But after watching this trailer, I was SOLD! I was adamant to watch it and see the minions!!


I'm very picky on the kind of animation I watch because I'm more of an action movie kind of person. I cannot stand lame and cannot stand kiddy, but Despicable Me 2 is funny and at least there's some detective storyline attached to it. Watch it for laid back fun and even better, bring kids along!!! They'll love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment