July 11, 2013

I'm BACK!!

Haha yes, I just felt like announcing to everyone how NOT dead I am and that I survived hell and came back *wipes sweat* And by hell, I meant grueling studies LOL


You know what's peace?

Peace is where I am now *laughs* Can you just feel my excitement, happiness and my giddiness? hahaha
I think I've never felt so happy since last year...Gosh, LAST YEAR, I don't remember what actually happened during the months in between. It went by it a daze and I was imprisoned in my own world. I don't expect you to understand because you would not. Only those who have gone through this roller coaster ride would know what it feels like.

But, all that is over *hopefully* and first thing I did after months of not grooming myself...


Crackle for toes and dual toned for fingers!
So happy my nails are back to being colourful hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment