August 27, 2011

Biore Skin Purifying Technology

Biore just launched their newest skincare range with their new Skin Purifying Technology which thoroughly cleanses dirt without removing your skin's essential moisture. Therefore, the skin's pH level is maintained.

I was invited for the launch however, too bad, I was working on that day so I couldn't attend.

There are four different types of facial foam to suit different skin type in this new range:


The four variants are Pore&Oil Clear, Pure Mild, Acne Clear and Glowing Bright.

I am now trying the Pore&Oil Clear. It's suppose to unclog pores and remove oil.




As you can see, it has crushable pink beads which removes impurities and excess oil. You don't need to squeeze much as well because it's very foamy and washes your face thoroughly.

It's suitable for my skin as I have sensitive skin but I found out, it's a bit drying on my skin. But with a help of a moisturiser, my skin is left oil free!!

The price is very reasonable as well and can be found in all leading pharmacies and supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment