August 21, 2011

Monte Carlo movie

I was pre-warned to buy the DVD instead of watching it in the cinema for this movie. I must say, luckily I did not waste my time and money going to the cinema.


I'm sorry but when I saw the trailer, I thought it was going to be a fun chick flick with Selena Gomez, Leighton Meester, Katie Cassidy and Cory Monteith acting. Boy, was I wrong! I don't know, how come 4 famous stars in one movie could totally ruin it all XD

It was very Blah~ Nothing so funny, nothing so awesome, nothing at all really. It was quite dragging actually and worst, it didn't end well like how it was supposed to. At least, if a movie ends well, you'll be a little more happy XD

So, I must say, just watching the trailer only will make do- seriously! The whole trailer is more fun than the movie itself. But, if you're stubborn, like me and a fan of those girls, then just watch the DVD.

Don't say I didn't warn you! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment