August 17, 2011

ESTEE LAUDER Idealist illuminator

Estee Lauder has just launched their newest Ideliast Even Skintone Illuminator. It claims to reduce uneven skintone and skin will look clearer, brighter and vibrant.



I must say after application it really does make your skin more clear, radiant and vibrant. I was surprised by its fast results.

I was told by the salesgirl to use this product with the Estee Lauder's Hydrationist...

I applied it after applying the Illuminator.


It is white in colour and it's very effective. It immediately made my skin supple and smooth. It is also fast absorbing and non-sticky leaving my skin moisturised the whole day.

The Idealist Illuminator is slightly brownish in colour...


Okay, I'm going to lay down the pros and cons of this product:

Pros:
-It does give the effect of a luminous skin


                     BEFORE                                                                          AFTER

As you can see, my skin is pearly and shiny in the 'after' picture.

-It's lightweight and oil-free so it suits my combination skin
-It reduces redness
-It's smooth and glides well on skin
-It lasted very long. I used it in the morning before I go to work and after coming back from work, my skin is still radiant with a shimmery effect!
-The bottle has a pump so it's hygienic =)

Cons:
-Since it has a shiny effect, it may be quite bad for bad oily skin because it'll make your face greasy looking. But I think after a few blottings, it will do just fine.
-It's very lightweight hence light coverage so it's not a replacement of a BB cream.
-Of course don't expect immediate effect for your skin to be even after a few days or rather scars to to be gone immediately. It may take quite awhile.

Ideally, it's quite a good product. It instantly makes your face more radiant. Especially if you didn't have enough sleep, it'll have the effect as if you slept for a good 8 hours!!
Besides that, it's an ideal product for any skintype!

No comments:

Post a Comment