August 7, 2011

Miko Galere @ empire shopping gallery

This weekend is my beauty weekend hehe...Yesterday I did my nails and today I did my hair at Miko Galere for the first time =))


Miko Hair studio is quite renowned. I went for a hair cut at their Empire Shopping Gallery branch.
I must say their price is reasonable.
The cheapest cut you can get is from the artistic stylist which is RM40. This is including hair wash and blow. Not bad, right?

Me after hair wash

The people there are friendly and customers will each get an ipad to play while they do your hair. How cool is that?? Shops nowadays really know how to spoil their customers hehe


Playing with the ipad =p

My hair turned out perfectly like how I described it to my stylist =) After the haircut, my hair was styled with curls. Oh, you know how much I love my hair curled! I love my hair now thanks to my stylist =)

I really recommend this hair studio because of their good services with reasonable pricing. They are having some promotions as well. Do check out their website: http://www.mikohairstudio.com/index.html

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment