August 1, 2011

Dr Wu


I'm now using the Dr Wu trial pack and I'm loving it! Dr.Wu is Taiwan's No.1 medical skincare brand! It does not contain any additives nor alcohol.
The trial pack consists of a:
-cleanser
-toner
-intensive hydrating serum
-extra hydrating lotion





What I really love about the cleanser is that you don't need much, just one small drop on your palm and you can clean your whole face. It doesn't dry up your face because it contains aqua-collagen which keeps your face moisturised and supple!

The toner has a nice smell as it contains chamomile and it's very refreshing after applying it to your face =)



The best thing I love about the Dr Wu skincare line is the two hydrating system. After toning, you apply the intensive hydrating serum first. I have mentioned before that I really love serum based product because it's easily absorbed. This is definitely one of it.




Finally, you apply the extra hydrating lotion. I found out, this hydrating lotion itself is one of the best selling product of the Dr.Wu's brand. This is lotion based but it's not thick and creamy. It's very light and it really keeps your face hydrated the whole day when used together with the hydrating serum.


I have never really tried a whole skincare line before. So, when I started using this, it makes quite a difference because when you stick to just one skincare brand for your face, it works better! Overall, this brand is really good for skin hydration. Also, don't worry, these products are quite mild so it's nor harsh if you have sensitive skin like me.

Dr.Wu can be found in all SaSa outlets. The trial pack retails for RM39.90.

No comments:

Post a Comment