August 6, 2011

Nail Art!!

Yay, it's that time of the year again where I'm itching for some really nice nails after some stressful weeks cracking my nails here and there while working =((

My nails were immediately transformed into.....

THIS!!

It's so pretty I can't stop staring at them =))
My manicurist did those so fast it's like nothing to her *laughs*
But the result was very meticulous and I loved my nails so much now I must take extra care when I work LOL

WITH FLASH

My nail colour is midnight blue with white flower drawings and glitter. Polish is from O.P.I.

I did my nails at Nail Artz in Sunway Pyramid, Asian Avenue. I did my nails there before:http://estherlke.blogspot.com/2010/12/beauty-day-out-hearts.html  I like the place. Although it's quite small, but the manicurists are nice and they really do nice arts. I'm always a happy customer =)

No comments:

Post a Comment