February 5, 2013

KOSE Sekkisei

Thanks to KOSE, I got to try out the Sekkisei Lotion and Sekkisei Emulsion. I love Japanese skincare brands! No wonder Japanese ladies have such flawless skin!



L-R: The emulsion(moisturiser) and lotion(toner)


Since I only got the toner and moisturiser, I used my own face wash to cleanse my face first.



After that, just pour a few drops of lotion on a cotton pad and pat all over the face and neck. The first thing I realised was its fragrance. It has a very soft and lovely fragrant that will linger on your skin =) It is also moistursing and absorbed fast. This is also suitable for face mask. Just absorb a sheet mask in this lotion and put on your face. 


Next, is the moisturiser.


The moisturiser is a gel like texture and is quite thick.


I love the pump. All you need is just one and a half pump. Since I have oily skin, I don't want to use too much. It has the same lovely fragrance as the lotion. Since it's quite thick, it takes longer time to absorb. On first application, it has a sticky feeling till a few minutes later, it'll absorb entirely. 

Between the two, I love the toner more. It dries fast and leaves my skin fresh and fragrant =) This range has whitening properties as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment