February 27, 2013

Masking

I love masking! I try to put on a mask once a week or once a fortnight if I'm busy. 
This time, I'm using Yellow Ocher Essence Mask from MJ Care. Thanks to Beauty 7-11 for the mask =)


So what is Yellow Ocher? It is also known as Loess and it's a type of soil. I know right! First time using soil as a mask LOL! Loess contains infrared and negative ion. Negative Ion can bring out the positive ion dirt from our skin and infrared can activate the skin, have anti aging properties and brightens up face.


It's mostly in Korean but there's English instructions as well.


After cleansing, put on for 20 minutes. It's a normal essence mask and it's quite a perfect fit.


Felt really refreshed after it. It has a slight fragrance attached to it but not too strong. Just the way I like it. It's also suitable for my oily skin.

But the best part is that it's so affordable. It only costs RM3! Beauty 7-11 sells their masks at a discounted price. They not only sell masks but other beauty products as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment