February 8, 2013

The year of snake

This is the year of snake in the Chinese Calendar. Quite frankly, I loathe snakes because they are scary creatures and I was thinking I'm going to dread all the snake decorations and people talking about snakes and it just freaks me out until.... I saw some Chinese decorations with really cute snakes like these....










Couldn't believe people can actually make snakes cute!! How is that possible? LOL Now, it's wayyy better to celebrate the 'Snake' year without getting the eerie slithery feeling! 

Anyhow, whatever year it is, Chinese New Year is a time to feast until your stomach bloats and then eat somemore >.< My cookies are almost finishing even before CNY arrives *laughs* 

Happy Chinese New Year dear readers! It's a time to celebrate and enjoy your holidays =))



No comments:

Post a Comment