August 13, 2010

DVDs

Watched Killers and A-Team on DVDs....


First thing I'm gona say is that Ashton Kutcher is freaking HOT!!! I've always thought he was a good looking dude but this movie blew me away. He worked out for this movie and it really showed...I was really going ga-ga over his looks *laughs*


                                                                              *drools*

The movie was so-so...The plot was a bit weird but if not because of Ashton Kutcher acting, I wouldn't have watched it. That said, he and Katherine Heigl make good comedy =p



The A-Team was a remake of an old film. I didn't watch the original film but I thought this movie was CRAZY- in a good way. This is because the guys are just plain crazy LOL They do stunts nobody could think of and it was funny in that way...

Overall it was good movie. I always enjoy good action movies with awesome plots!! This is one of them...It seems to me 'The Expendables' is a bit like A-Team and I hope Sylvester Stallone does not dissapoint =p

No comments:

Post a Comment