August 18, 2010

The Expendables


First of, I gota say Sylvester Stallone has aged soooo much!! He looked so old in the movie. I was a fan of him during his Rocky days where he was much much younger! However, I really give him props because at 64 years old he could still run, do stunts all while directing and acting at the same time!

I must say though this is an old men show haha There's Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis making special appearances- another two old men with many awesome action movies under their belts. Then there's Eric Roberts acting as villain and Mickey Rourke who are also oldies haha

I'm guessing all these oldies are Sylvester's friends that's why he roped them in in his project as he's the screenwriter for this movie. Anyhow, it was a great action movie with a little humour mixed in. My favourite actor got to be Jason Statham with his expertise in knives =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment