November 30, 2010

Christmas!!


I cannot express how much I love Christmas...I love how the Christmas sale will start at the end of November. I love it when I go to shopping malls, I see all the beautiful Christmas decorations especially the huge and overly decorated Christmas trees. I love it when I hear Christmas carols and I sing along to them. I love it whenever I see a Christmas movie and it is always centred about family, peace and joy. I love it when on Christmas day we celebrate the birth of Jesus and my young cousins could be seen running around my house, opening presents and the house would be filled with laughter and joy!



I especially love it when I put up my Christmas tree in the house. I recently put it up as we do it 1 month before Christmas every year. Whenever I see the tree lights up with blinking colourful lights, my heart will skip a beat because it's so beautiful and it reminds me that Christmas is nearing! I can't wait for underneath the tree to be filled with presents!! But over the years, it seems like presents are getting lesser and lesser LOL coz we all grow big and old and presents are not really a necessity for adults anymore =p


But most of all, the celebration of Jesus is the most important. People often divert the meaning of Christmas and associate it with the birth of Santa Clause! It is so very wrong!! But with Christmas comes the meaning and spirit of Christmas which is peace, hope, joy and love and with these comes Santa Clause who gives joy to kids with presents and the birth of Jesus gives hope to mankind and joy and love is celebrated during Christmas month with families and relatives =))

I love the Christmas spirit! I hope too you will spread the spirit around and make this year's Christmas a truly memorable festival! Here's to the coming of Christmas <3

No comments:

Post a Comment