November 15, 2010

Harry Potter

Harry Potter has gained so much publicity over the last nine years. It all started with J.K Rowling publishing her books where everyone will start lining up to buy them whenever a new edition is out. Then the movies came out where all the die-hard fans would go crazy rushing to the cinemas to watch the premiere. Six movies later, and here we are in 2010 with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1



First of, I'm NOT a fan of the Harry Potter series. I'm more of a crazy fan of Twilight. I have never read a single page of HP, neither watched HP with much interest. I think out of the six movies, I've only watched 3 of it only because my friends wanted to.

Part 1 is the first of two movies of the final and seventh book of Harry Potter. I'm sure they broke it into two parts just to make more money although they said the reason behind it was because the story was too long. Yeah right!

Deathly Hallows has premiered in London and it has yet to come to Malaysia. If I'm not mistaken it will premiere here next week. It is said to portray a much darker side and it has since received quite good reviews.

I mean I'm not against watching it but  I don't think I'll watch it merely because I'm not a fan. All those magic- boy wizard thing does not interest me. I prefer supernatural movies hehe

                                              Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint

Here are the three main characters made famous by the Harry Potter series. It's the World Premiere night in London. They're surely gona earn so much more on top of their huge paycheck from this movie. Looks like Harry Potter is going to bomb the box office everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment