November 3, 2010

Takers


Takers is a definite MUST WATCH movie. I'm a sucker for action movies and I must say, it has been a long time since I've watched a good action movie- until today, that is.

It's kinda a mini group of Ocean's Eleven. Like Ocean, they're high class robbers haha They execute everything well in suits =p

And I think I've just fallen more in love with Hayden Christensen and Paul Walker =p

                                                                   Hayden Christensen

                                                                         Paul Walker
                
Besides that, they have all the stars in this movie such as T.I, Zoe Saldana, Chris Brown, Idris Elba and Matt Dillon. Very good movie and if I could watch it again, I would hehe

So, what are you waiting for? Go watch it NOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment