November 18, 2010

Yuen

I have been to Yuen Steamboat quite many times in Bandar Sunway.


And let me tell you, everytime I go there no matter what time, you can always see the true Malaysian colours come out. If foreigners were to say Malaysians are very friendly, they should really go to Yuen to experience how Malaysians are like when it comes to food- ESPECIALLY Yuen's chicken wings!!!


People fight for chicken wings like there's no tomorrow!! My friend actually counted and it only took 16 seconds for a freshly cooked tray of chicken wings to be finished grabbing by Malaysians LOL

I actually do not understand where this kind of culture comes from because of all places I've ever been to, this is the only place I've experienced something like that -.- Never have I seen people fighting for chicken wings *laughs* And because of that, if you want to taste how good it is, you have to fight for it too *smacks head*

But no doubt, it's very delicious. I, for one, can eat more than 10 chicken wings at one time and in fact I did LOL but really, to fight for it is so uncultured, no? Yuen should make some rules about it. Perhaps have more chicken wings cooked because it's limited that's why people fight their hardest for it!!

Anyway if you've never been there before, please go and experience and if you're a girl, I sincerely suggest to bring more guys with you to fight for the chicken wings haha...coz I'm pretty sure girls would lose out!! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment