November 11, 2010

Starbucks Christmas tradition

Every nearing Christmas, Starbucks will offer some new additions to their beverages. And this Christmas it's...


Toffee Nut and Peppermint Mocha!! I was really curious about the peppermint mocha because the only peppermint I've ever eaten is either chewing gum or ice cream. But I've never drank a peppermint drink =p

So, I tried it the other day and boy, was it really REFRESHING!! It has that peppermint icy cool feeling plus ice and coffee equals Starbucks making my day hehe Also, not forgetting my favourite whipped cream with chocolate syrup...YUMMEH!!

I swear by Starbucks and will never enter any other shops to get my cup of coffee other than Starbucks LOL...I'm that particular! I nearly tried most of the drinks there be it hot or cold and it never failed to impress me. Besides, the people working there are very friendly at all places I've been to. I think they've been specifically told to be nice or they're fired haha

Anyway, go try the new beverages. I'm not really a fan of toffee nut so I don't think I'll try that but I heard it's as nice as well =)                

No comments:

Post a Comment