November 6, 2010

Movies, movies

I'm all about movies these days, so be prepared for more movie reviews LOL

RED = Retired Extremely Dangerous


One word: WEIRD! I felt this show was weird LOL I don't know why but for one the entire show is just shooting, shooting, shooting till the bullets finish. The funny part is, after wasting thousands of bullets, our dear hero, Bruce Willis is still alive *laughs*

Okay, it was kinda funny but action wise, I don't think it was a good movie =( There are some parts I didn't understand...

Next, is Unstoppable..



I watched it in THX so the sound effect was GREAT! The entire movie was about a runaway train without a driver so it may be boring for some people. But to me, this movie was different. I have never seen a movie like this. Normally, action movies will be all about killing or comedies will be about lifestyle but this movie is nothing like that. It does have some comedic time but mostly it's about the unstoppable train =p

So, if you want a different slant to your normal movies, go watch this =)

No comments:

Post a Comment