November 29, 2010

Nail art


I have been searching high and low to find something round for the polka dots *laughs* Finally, guess what? I used a small nail as in 'paku' to do it =p

My friend actually recommended a small pin but I do not have a pin with round ends. So I used a nail as an alternative =p I've been wanting to do this nail art for quite some time. Previously, I used a cotton bud but failed coz it smeared, then I wanted to draw using a nail pen but failed as well *laughs* Then, I found the small nail with round end and I thought 'Aha!' I found the right instrument this time =)

It didn't turn out as nice coz this is my first time. I'm still an amateur haha

I painted my nails with two colours first. If you see properly, one side is sky blue and the other side is baby pink then I added the red polka dots.

I want to find a good and cheap manicure shop but haven't found yet. I want them to do 3D nail art for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment