November 8, 2010

Short hairstyles

Many celebrities are donning that 'bob' look. It has become a recent trend in Hollywood. It actually became famous with Victoria Beckham then Katie Holmes followed suit. It was that year where I saw so many girls spotting that hairstyle. Now, the short hairstyle trend has come back.

 
Scarlett Johansson(left) has recently chopped off her lustrous long blonde hair, Keira Knightley as well and Nicole Richie. I think among those three, Keira (centre) looked best. Previously, her longer hair were quite unkempt as she had it curly and now she looked neater. But I cannot say the same for Scarlett and Nicole. They looked older to me XD



Emma Watson surprised the world when she had her beautiful long hair cut into a pixie style. It's soooo SHORT! Only a brave girl could do that. She definitely looked more matured now. I think after the Harry Potter finale wrapped, she wanted to ditch that Hermione look and wanted something different.



I've always seen Carey Mulligan with short hair and I think she looked really cute with it. If anyone could pull off that Pixie look, it's her. She's quite a petite person and her short hair makes her look young and vibrant.


Ashlee Simpson-Wentz just had her hair chopped off. Now, it's super short. She never had her hair this short before. I really love her long hair because it was really healthy looking especially when she dyed it red. So I'm not really a fan her donning this hairstyle.

Certain people look good in short hair while others in long hair. My personal preference has to be long hair. I've had that bob look once and I didn't like it at all. Probably because my hair is the wavy kind and getting a bob hairstyle is not suitable. It was really hard to maintain. Only people with straight hair could pull it off better.

I'm definitely a sucker for long wavy hair. I think it looks sexy =p just like the picture of Miranda Kerr below

                              Doesn't she look so much better than any of the celebrities above??

She's a Victoria's Secret model by the way. I love her hair!! I permed my hair for the last two years just to get that 'to-die-for' hair hehe And I loved it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment