November 7, 2010

More movies

Okay, okay I promise this will be my last movie review for this month, I guess LOL Well, it's just that this Deepavali break has been like a movie marathon for me =) So far, all the movies I've watched were fantastic except for some exceptionally weird ones haha...I've actually went to the cinema 3 times in 5 days and watched 6 movies this week including DVDs. Aside from that, not forgetting my TV shows too...WOW! After this, I'm so gona lay off movies for awhile and gota keep up with studying LOL

Anyway, watched Life As We Know It


It was hilarious *laughs* Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel actually had good comedy chemistry =) It also helped that the baby girl was soo adorable. She had that signature 'tilt of her head' whenever she smiles and that just melt anyone's heart! It also definitely helped that the eye candy whom I was soo drooling over was soo handsome in the movie...

                                                                      Josh Duhamel

Even all the women in the movie were going ga-ga over him *laughs* Overall, it was a good comedy. Nice movie for leisure time =)

The best part of the whole movie is actually the cinema. My friends and I went to a new mall, Harbour place, Klang. First impression of it wasn't very nice but when we entered into the cinema floor, it was like a whole new dimension there. MBO cinemas have the best lounges, seats and ticketing counter. When I was in Kuching, MBO cinemas were very popular there and it was just as gorgeous. I went to MBO in Malacca too and now I find GSC and TGV are not as luxurious XD

                                                           MBO at Harbour place, Klang

My goodness, the seats were too comfortable it felt like I was in my own house sitting on my very own sofa LOL If you see the above picture properly, you could see the floor is super shining! Going up the elevator, it's railings have beautiful designs haha I'm in love with MBO! The best part is, if you watch movies on Wednesday, their ticket prices are RM5!!!! Freaking 5 ringgit for a movie ticket....No kidding! TGV and GSC will never offer movies at such a price! The only thing is, it was super duper truper COLD in the cinema. We were freezing and my sweater didn't help much either. Also there were almost no one in the cinema because it was a new place.

Anyway, I hope MBO set up more branches around KL...I'm already a fan!

Moving on, watched Charlie St.Cloud on DVD



It was a moving story. It's nice to see Zac Efron acting in a non-musical show haha He did well to me, acting wise =) This story had a twist so it was not a cliche melodramatic death story. I liked it. Safe to say, this movie was good!

I did watch many others but I'll just end my reviews for now. I'm not working as a movie critic anyway =p Although, I would LOVE to be one. How nice it is, to watch movies for work and get paid? Yeah, well, one can only dream hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment