November 1, 2010

High School

Have you felt the feeling of deja-vu when you go back to your high school?? The feeling so familiar when you schooled there before for 5 years. Then you climb the same stairs you once climbed, meet some familiar faces who once taught you and going pass the canteen you once bought your unhealthy keropok lekor, dougnuts, junk food and stuffs....

Yeap, I had that same feeling when I went back to my high school just now. Although quite some things have changed like the canteen tables and chairs, the tapak perhimpunan, the landscape, the office and the tighter security.

Don't get me wrong, I DO NOT miss my high school though I miss the times I had in high school. I definitely graduated from high school and never looked back. If I could do it all over again, I don't wana go back to school haha There are some teachers whom I think should have never been teachers, some ridiculous rules I think should be abolished and classrooms should have been a better environment.

But these are in the past. I am though, grateful for some kind and fun teachers who made life easier in school, friends who I'll treasure till I die and the memories I made which will light me up whenever I think about it.. High school will always be a very important part of my life. That was the place that moulded me into who I am today. Of course my high school life is not as dramatic or musically oriented like High School Musical LOL


but the friends I've made is definitely as close as the HSM cast...

I'm sure everybody agrees that the friends you've made in school are one of the best things you'll treasure even after graduation. Then all of us will part ways when we go to different colleges but the bond remains.

If there is one advice I would give a Form 1 student is that I will ask him/her to choose good friends and enjoy the next 5 years with ups and downs...After all what's high school without getting caught sometimes playing truant, bringing handphone, cheating during exams and all sorts or trivial things hehe

We are only in high school 5 years of our life, better make the best of it. I think I did =) and I'm glad I finally graduated from it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment