February 15, 2011

200th post!!

Thank you all for reading!! Muacks <3 I never thought for this blog to last this long actually. Honestly, when I started blogging last year June, I just wanted to try the blogging world but now that I found my passion for writing, fashion, some causes I support, I can't stop blogging *laughs*

Anyway, I just wanted to share this. I've been having some obsession with prints lately. Like I just love handbags that stands out with prints.

My latest obsession is 'Juicy Couture'


Juicy Couture bags are very unique! Their prints are just vibrant and lovely. And the bags are included with these unique keychains which makes it so special. Oh, juicy couture, I'm going to get you-soon hehehe

Next is Coach Poppy



Coach Poppy prints are very unique as well. It has more prints than the normal Coach brand. It's very colourful, stands out and has less of that monogram 'C' all over it. I love Coach Poppy collections =))

Guess handbags are also quite fun-looking. Although some are a bit dull with the 'G' signs but most of it are really nice.

                                                           Oh, so lovely!!!!!

Guess purses are nice as well.
          
Che Che New York is another cute brand. It has all those unique and one of a kind girlish prints.

                                                    That dog is so adorable *laughs*

Their signature print is in the form of a 'cat'. And they have this Hello Kitty collection as well which is uber adorable!!


I love prints so much as compared to those monograms handbags. Perhaps because I'm young but maybe when I get older I will turn to the classier side of things with monogram prints hehe

Louis Vuitton

                                                    Yup, the wording says it all...

Another brand is Gucci




Now, I have to really save up if I want to own even one of these bags. It may be nice but the price is also very nice *laughs*

1 comment: