February 25, 2011

Burlesque

The only entertainment I have these days are movies...So I just watched Burlesque!!
I got to say it went beyond my expectation.
Christina Aguilera was FANTASTIC!!


I didn't know Christina had it in her as an eye-popping performer and actress. Her voice was superb and I only have praises for her in this movie...

Wow, where have you been all these time, Christina?? I liked her during her 'What a girl wants' days and I like her even more now!

This movie is very stage-y meaning it revolves around performances, dancing and singing on stage. If you're not a fan of stage performance I suggest you don't watch it. I'm very fascinated with dance and performances so I was very impressed by Burlesque.

Also, it helps that it has hot eye candy Cam Gigandet:


Yes, he wears more eyeliner in the movie than I do but that's because he's working in this Burlesque place where all guys wear eyeliner *laughs* But he definitely has a great body with that 6 packs going on!

I love the whole story about a small town girl living the dream and the music was very catchy and fun!
Burlesque is a thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment