February 18, 2011

The Green Hornet

Okay, I'm really outdated in movies lately. I have not been going to the cinemas. It's really surprising but time is of the essence here and all of it are devoted to classes and more torturous classes. 



However, I found time to finally watch the Green Hornet. The starting part was kinda boring and some parts I found it ridiculous but after that, like middle of the movie to the end, it was really entertaining especially watching the gadgets, the action and I find this movie to be hilarious!!

It was funny from the start to the end. Jay Chou's english was not bad actually! Seth Rogen really lost the pounds and he looked so much better nowadays. One thing, his character was kinda mean XD

Overall, it was a good movie. Very entertaining.

I really love this quote from the movie:

“It’s not dying that you need to be afraid of, it’s never having lived in the first place.”

It cannot be any more true!

2 comments:

  1. OO.I watched this last week.. To be honest i was pretty impressed by Jay Chou's acting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he was not bad especially with his fighting skills!

    ReplyDelete