February 18, 2011

Moles

I came across an interesting article on moles...


I find it ridiculous that every mole that you have on your body has different meaning. I mean, seriously, how does one dot on your face or on your hand define your future??

Your future is what you make of, not dependent on your moles!!

But anyway, here's what I gathered.

-A mole on your eyebrow happens to be good! It indicates, intelligence, creativity and skill
-A mole near you eye signifies money, luck and good friends
-A mole below your nose signifies that you will have many children and grandchildren
-A mole on your ear lobe indicates high IQ, both brain smart and street smart

*laughs* Believe if you want. The reason I don't put bad things mole signifies is because, I don't believe one mole could bring you bad luck or weaknesses. You shouldn't prevent yourself from achieving something just because a mole does not allow you to. Pfft!


                                                Cindy Crawford and her famous mole!


Moles occur when cells in the skin grow in a cluster instead of being spread throughout the skin. These cells are called melanocytes, and they make the pigment that gives skin its natural color. Moles may darken after exposure to the sun, during the teen years and during pregnancy.

It does not appear to signify anything!
However, if you believe what it signifies, I am in no position to rebut that!

1 comment:

  1. I think there is some truth about moles and where it is, esp the one around the mouth.

    ReplyDelete