February 24, 2011

Taking Law

I just HAVE to say this!!!!

To those of you who plan to be a lawyer in the future, I must say, law is not for the faint hearted. And suicidal people should NEVER EVER take law.. Don't say I've never warned you...


Yes, being a professional may be looked up to, earn a better salary and what not but....there's always a but, before you even become one, you must go through HELL-literally!

So, think twice if you ever want to take up law...

If you want to practice in Malaysia, the final Certificate of Legal Practice(CLP) will make you go bonkers before you pass that exam. You have to study 10 bulky subjects in 8 months!!!!

Oh, and before you can even reach up to CLP, the degree exams itself will drive you insane. The amount of cases, the amount of facts and bullshit you have to memorise and write a 5- page essay answer in 45 minutes is just INSANE!!?? Is it even meant for humans??

Not to mention, my college's extreme timetables are not helping-at all!! They have classes 6 days a week on a GOOD time or else it's 7 days a week classes...I mean we're not labourers! Even labourers get paid and we pay to suffer!!

OMFG!! What did I get myself into??

I'm saying this because before I took law no one warned me about all of these...I so need to spread the word out so that people will not be duped to thinking taking law is quite easy, especially not in my college-dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment