February 6, 2011

Fernando Torres

It is no surprise that I'm a Chelsea fan! Yup, although they are not doing too well this season with many losses but it's fine XD I am though, very happy with their new buy; Fernando Torres =))))))))

                                                                     <3

Of course if they were to buy David Beckham, I would be a much happier fan, but that's a different story altogether *laughs*

Anyway, Chelsea just bought Torres for a good $50million from Liverpool!!!!!! Pheww...
That's a lot of money coz he hasn't been performing well not in the World Cup neither in Liverpool..But oh well, that's the price paid! It's half of what ManUtd got for selling Cristiano Ronaldo.

Torres better not dissapoint then! The coming Chelsea vs Liverpool game is tonight at 11pm. Torres vowed not to celebrate against the Reds if he scored.

As a girl of course I like him coz of his looks *laughs* but I also think he has great potential as well just that he hasn't leveled up to his counterparts. I hope he would get the chance to show his potential in Chelsea. That said, I'm crossing my fingers for tonight!!

1 comment:

  1. whatever may be the matter am still a chelsea fan for life and hope for better change this summer...........

    ReplyDelete