February 7, 2011

Guys with long hair

I have been spotting guy celebrities with long hair these days...
I don't find it very charming- AT ALL!
I prefer guys with short haircuts, spiked a bit and clean shaven

Let's take a look...




 


David Beckham(left) is doing that 'long hair' look these days. I think his hair is longer than Victoria's bob =p Doesn't the right picture look so much better? He look much younger and more handsome! Please cut your hair- NOW!!

Next..










            
      
        







The two pictures above actually look like two different people but it's the same person; Christian Bale! How could he go from the handsome Batman to the jungle man(left) He came to the Golden Globes this year and I saw his hairstyle for the first time. I got shocked!! I so need to erase that left image from my brain and he so needs a haircut!
                                                            
                                                                                        
 

Ashton Kutcher is also growing out his hair. And again, I like him better in short hair(right) He used to have that long hair during his 'That 70's show' days. I didn't find him very appealing back then but after he cut his hair and started acting in better movies, I really liked him! Now, he needs a haircut as well XD

Brad Pitt used to have that long hair and messy beard...


My gosh!! It was for a movie I guess....Then he learnt his lesson and reverted to his short hairstyle...


Now, so much more handsome!!! Even at 48 years old!!

So, moral of the story is; guys are much better looking with short hair. Nuff' said! 

No comments:

Post a Comment