February 8, 2011

McD prosperity burger

Call me outdated, but I really haven't even tried once, McDonald's Prosperity burger!! Probably because I feel the price isn't worth on one single burger LOL

But anyways, I tried it yesterday.



My first reaction was: It's so pepper-y!!! Yeah, no kidding. There's black pepper overflowing from the burger and kinda spicy. It does taste good and the beef was soft but...if only they could cut down on the black pepper it would have been so much better =)

Then it upgraded to DOUBLE prosperity burger LOL


Seriously? How could someone eat that huge burger? I was already super full after my single prosperity meal *laughs* I can also imagine how spicy it would be as well XD

And McD has this mystery ang pow if you buy a prosperity meal which consist of the burger, drink and curly fries. The mystery ang pow has a voucher of treat for customers.



Well, I'm guessing most people have already tried it but to those outdated like me =p if you like spicy food and black pepper is your favourite spice, then I suggest you better go grab it before it's no longer available in McD!!

1 comment:

  1. MANTAP NE BLOG'Y
    KUNJUNGI JUGA BLOG Q YA.ne
    http://www.dawyzdecker.co.cc/
    http://www.kusdawy.co.cc/

    ReplyDelete