July 9, 2011

B.liv Off with those Heads!

B.liv products are very popular these days. Their best selling products- 'Off with those Heads' has gained rave reviews from customers.

I have battled with blackheads ever since secondary school. I have also tried countless products which didn't work. Therefore, when I heard about this product and read many good reviews about it, I went to buy it.

Off with those heads claim to remove blackheads without pain after application for two weeks- or else money back guarenteed LOL

Saw the 'HOT SELLING!'

I have tried it for two weeks already and I find that my blackheads started coming out easily =) I mean sometimes those stubborn blackheads just won't come out no matter how hard you squeeze it until your skin turns red. But after applying 'Off with those Heads' religiously every night for the past two weeks, it does prove results!

Pros:
- The solution is gel like so it is easily absorbed without leaving a sticky feeling


- It smells minty and has a cooling effect, so no pungent smell don't worry =)
- It does not dry up your skin but you can apply moisturiser on top of it if you want
- You don't need to use much- just a few pea size pumps on the affected areas

Cons:
-It's pricey for a 30ml bottle. It costs me a good RM139.90 for one -.- I only bought it after much research and found some convincing reviews and even so when I wanted to pay, I was still contemplating haha coz I don't wana waste my money on something that won't work!!
- Can only be found in SaSa stores so it's not sold in any pharmacies. Otherwise, it can be bought online.
Check out their website http://my.blivskin.com/index.php

My blackheads and whiteheads seem lesser now especially on my nose. But I guess I'll have to use it a little longer to see better results. After two weeks, the level of the gel just went down a bit. It's not even half so the result is just mild.

I coupled this product with the the Bliv Shrink and Tighten because I have large pores as well. Yes, I do not have a perfect skin unfortunately. So all in all I spent quite a lot on just two bottles of Bliv XD Luckily it did produce results that I'm quite happy with =)

I'll do the review on the Shrink and Tighten in the next post...
Updated: http://estherlke.blogspot.com/2011/07/bliv-shrink-and-tighten.html

P/S: B.liv is having their mega sale now with 20% off storewide EXCEPT the 'Off with those Heads' XD But do check out their products =)

No comments:

Post a Comment