July 10, 2011

Shu Uemura roadshow

Shu Uemura had their roadshow from July 4-10 at Mid Valley.



I got a lash transformation from the make-up artist and they uploaded my picture on FB right away!!

You can like my picture here: Shu Uemura FB page

I actually didn't know about this roadshow or about the last transformation. But Janoah, who I was meeting had this voucher to get a free cleansing oil and she got me one as well =))
But before redeeming the oil, you'll have to get a lash makeover, snap a picture and upload on FB. So I just went with it *laughs*

Actually, that roadshow entitles anyone to a free lash makeover. After uploading the picture on FB, whoever with the most 'likes' will win an ASUS Eee Pad Transformer =)



You can choose among the range of eyelashes provided. There are red ones, green ones, pink-ish ones and so on. I chose the tribal looking on. The end of the eyelash had like beads...

 Dramatic eyelash!!

More pics from the roadshow...






Jan had hers in red like the advertisement above...


Coincidentally, we were both in matching red blouses =)) Thanks Jan!!



Our complimentary cleansing oil. It's something like olive oil- smells like one too =)


I can't get enough of the eyelash hehe...But definitely not for everyday use =p
I even asked the make up artist whether she had any less dramatic eyelash before the makeover and she smiled and said 'Don't have' hahaha

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. You know, you remind me of something XD. Lol. i'm so evil XD. Anyways, when i saw the picture, the first thing that came to my mind was an ostrich LOL XD. Thou shall not whack me :P. But ostrich also like that mar: eye big big, eyelash long long XD. HEHEHE~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Come to think yeah, ostrich coz of the colour as well haha

    ReplyDelete