July 4, 2011

Chatime



I finally tried Chatime after all the hoo-haa about it. Wanted to try a month back at MidV but the queue was super long, so I decided against it XD I bought mine in Pyramid.

I always drink my bubble tea from Cool Blog. So I can only compare against it.
I bought the Vanilla Pearl Milk Tea. It taste the same like any bubble tea though...Nothing really special LOL

But Chatime does not put ice in their drinks meaning it will not become diluted in time. However, it also means it will be warmer in time and I prefer my drinks cool XD
I also felt it contained more pearl =)

Overall, it's kinda pricey and for some reason, people will always crowd around there and you even have to take a freaking number just to buy a bubble tea -.- Seriously!
But they do have many flavours for different taste buds =)

Cha is tea in chinese so Chatime= Teatime! Geddit? *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment