July 20, 2011

Chelsea! Chelsea!

Chelsea IS HERE in Malaysia!!!!!!! And I was there to watch them train yesterday =)) hehehehe
That's like the most exciting moment to see Fernando Torres, Frank Lampard, John Terry, Peter Cech and many others right in front of my eyes!! Unbelievable. It's like so surreal! These people I only see on TV but they were right there on the field training!

Since it was last minute, I did not bring my camera so have to rely on my handphone cam...


FANS WAITING FOR THE TEAM TO ARRIVE



THEY FINALLY ARRIVED

I think not many fans were there as compared to Liverpool's session. Nevertheless, it was noisy and the whole Bukit Jalil stadium was filled with excitement =)

The Blues captain, John Terry led his team out with deafening screams from fans. However, it was very obvious one was absent when the players came out. Fernando Torres has not come out yet and the fans were going crazy already! They chanted Torres! Torres!Torres! and he finally made his appearance with much joy from his fans- especially ME!! hehe He definitely has more fans than the others!

Their training led by new coach, Andres-Villas was fun to watch! They trained in many small sessions with different styles. I was in awe the whole time =) It was like living in a dream *laughs*



THE TEAM TRAINING

I could see much clearer though than my hp cam pics hehe...still waiting for my friend's pics with zoom effects =p

It was actually a last minute thing to go to the training. The training started at 7pm and I only knew I was going at 5.55pm and by 6.10pm I was already on my way to Bukit Jalil haha It was pretty much a rush decision yet a very memorable moment =))

Chelsea will play Malaysia tomorrow, Thursday at 8.45pm in Bukit Jalil. I will be attending the match!! *excited*

I hope both teams will play well!!

MY PASS AND SMALL SCARF I BOUGHT =)
<3 CHELSEA


UPDATED!!! More pics from the training!!!

PETR CECH

 TERRY, LAMPARD, TORRES, ESSIEN, ANELKA

ANDRES-VILLAS, LAMPARD

ASHLEY COLE, DROGBA

No comments:

Post a Comment