July 18, 2011

working outfits

Working outfits are supposed to make one look like someone important, right? Since you are going to work, contributing to the economy and earn money...those important things =p

Well, ever since I've started interning, I'm quite interested in office wear nowadays. I've been finding the best outfit to wear to office. Since I've just started, I do not have much to start off with. So I wanted something nice yet reasonable. Those office wears from Kitschen, Zara and so on are out of my price range XD



I mean a normal quarter sleeve blouse with a knee length skirt or trousers are what usually defines office wear. However, wearing that everyday can be quite a bore. My working place is actually quite liberal in their outfits. People can come wearing short skirts, sleeveless blouses, long blouse with leggings and it's fine. Mine you, I'm working in a legal firm!

So, I find it quite interesting how they mix it up and come to work. So, going to office will not be a bore anymore. You can still come to work and be fashionable =))

It's not a surprise that I'm obsessed with dresses. So I'm practically banned from going near any shops which sell dresses hehehe..

I've purchased some conservative office wear dresses but I love these styles the most:




Dresses such as these are very very chic. It's corporate style yet fashionable =))



High waited skirts are the top choices for working ladies. Couple it with a plain blouse and it's a perfect combination for office wear!

I also love blouses which have a twist in it. The normal shirt blouse is so normal, thus, to mix it up, it's fun to have like a ribbon attached to it.







Pantsuits are also quite popular. If you feel, you're not in the mood to dress up, just put on a pantsuit! It's easy and comfy =)





What do you wear to work?? =))

No comments:

Post a Comment