July 16, 2011

B.liv Shrink and Tighten


I mentioned Bliv products in my previous post HERE Now, I'm going to review the Shrink and Tighten. I use this in the morning coupled with 'Off with those Heads' in the night.



I found that I have large pores recently especially near my cheeks area. Since I heard reviews that this is the best product to tighten pores and works well with 'Off with those Heads' I decided to give it a try.

I apply it every morning before applying my BB cream. After two weeks. I felt that my cheeks area are smoother and my pores are starting to shrink =) 


                                     BEFORE:                                                                AFTER:

As you can see, the pores did not close entirely just that the pores are getting smaller. Now, my skin is smoother as well as compared to the rougher surface previously. It is less visible and I'm a happy happy girl *laughs* 

Pros:
- It has a lemon-y smell.
- Fast absorption
- It's non sticky and not oily so putting it before makeup will not ruin your foundation
- You don't need much just a few pea-sized pumps on your pores
- Produce results faster than any other products!

Cons:
- Again it's the price =( It's RM139.90 for a 30ml bottle. However, when I saw B.liv was having sale and the Shrink and Tighten was on 20% off, I thought this was my chance for a good bargain and grabbed it. 

I'm also happy to see results. Again, I'll have to finish the bottle to really see better results. But overall, I think B.liv products really give customer satisfaction. 

2 comments:

  1. So did your pores closen up after you finished the bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai,unfortunately my pores didn't close up entirely. Then again, I don't think pores will really close up with any products >.<

    ReplyDelete