July 26, 2011

Lee Dewyze Live it Up

The ninth American Idol season winner debut album is actually quite a good listen. I'm sure many have heard the radio friendly 'Sweet Serendipity' and that's my favourite song in the album.



The album contains 11 songs and mostly dominated by mid tempo tunes..I would actually prefer more upbeat pop tunes because some songs are just forgettable. Even the title song is mid tempo.

However, It's gotta be love, Dear Isabelle, Me and my jealousy and Earth Stood Still are some songs worth listening =) All are love songs and if you're a romantic person, you would appreciate this album.

His husky voice is very prominent throughout the tracks and I guess that's why America loves him. In a way, this was quite a safe simple album and would be a good listen for a relaxing day =))

No comments:

Post a Comment