September 22, 2011

Johnny English 2 Reborn

Oh, what a movie!! It's an idiotic version of James Bond- literally!


I don't know what to say about this movie. I have mix feelings. On one hand, no doubt, I did laugh my heart out at some of the scenes but on the other, it's soo stupid that you just can't stand the stupidity of the writing!!

Somehow, it's so predictable that my friends keep telling me what's going to happen and it really did happen! So, it's nothing new but the way Rowan Atkinson does it made it quite funny at times *laughs*

However, I do think he's much better in Johnny English than Mr.Bean.
So, I say, if you want a movie just for laughs and no thinking required whatsoever, go ahead and enjoy the movie, shutting out any logical sense you have =p

Otherwise, watch other movie *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment