September 20, 2011

Two and a Half Men

Hiatus is over and TV shows are returning..YAHOO!! I've been missing watching all my faves shows..So, anyway the most anticipated return is Two and a Half Men. This is because Season 9 opens without Charlie Sheen as the other MEN as he is now replaced by Ashton Kutcher. Woots!!



I am not an avid follower of this show just that sometimes my family and I would occasionally watch it on Astro for some good laughs! But I couldn't wait for the season opener because Ashton Kutcher has been my all time favourite comedian! Not only he's HOT, he's absolutely FUNNY! It's been a long time since Ashton's been on TV!

The boy is all grown up and with Ashton and Jon Cryer, I'd say Season 9 is going to be hilarious! The first episode was so funny. Ashton is playing Walden Schmidt and I don't want to be a spoiler so all I'm going to say is that be prepared for a lot of nudity by Ashton *laughs* but of course everything is hidden hehe





I would say he was perfectly casted to replace Charlie and his alcholic dramas! Although, I would prefer Ashton to have shorter hair coz now he's a bit unkempt but that's probably due to the character he's playing XD

The first epi ended with a cliffhanger and I can't wait for the second epi already!

Ermm....Charlie who??

No comments:

Post a Comment