September 27, 2011

Smurfs movie


Smurfs are tiny, little, blue 'thing' that can talk and love to sing and are soooo CUTE!!!!!!! Smurfette is the cutest little blue thing ever =))

Together with Neil Patrick Harris from How I met your mother and Jayma Mays from Glee and appearances by Sofia Vergara and Tim Gunn, this is the funniest animation!!!!

I like Smufette, because not only she's cute and the only girl among her 99 brother siblings but also voiced by Katy Perry and the best quote from her is: I kissed a smurf and I like it!! ROFL!!!!!!!

Every person who watches smurf will have that smurf syndrome by adding 'smurf' in almost every sentence just like how I see in Facebook!!

And oh, that song...La-la-lalalala-na-nananana -.- It's been going on in my head!!

Very recommended to watch after a long exhausted day! It'll put a smile on your face =)

XOXO
I smurf all of you readers!! hehe

2 comments:

  1. La la la-la la la, sing a happy song.
    La la la-la la la, smurf the whole day long XD.

    Bleeehhh XP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLZ...u actually remember the whole song..okay, ur smurf-ed by the movie =p

    ReplyDelete