September 17, 2011

Kao Essential Rich Premier hair treatment

Have you heard of Essential by Kao?? I read so many good reviews of this hair brand and I just had to lay my hands on the hair treatment =) Unfortunately, it is not sold in Malaysia XD I wonder why...

So with the help of my BFF who was at Singapore at that time, I asked her to buy one for me =)

And so I had my very own Essential Rich Premier hair treatment. I was very excited to try it!!


I can't say one bad thing about this treatment!! First of all, it smells nice, it does wonders for my hair and this treatment supposedly penetrate deep into each strand to restore the natural moisture of the hair while repairing and preventing further hair damages!!

My hair has gone through much colouring, perming, ironing, curling, styling...you name it! So I needed a treatment that would prevent my hair from further damaging and at the same time restore the moisture. This one tube does it!! =)

One gentle reminder: Just make sure to leave the treatment on for a few minutes longer so that it would penetrate better before washing it out!

My hair is more manageable and definitely smoother and shinier now...

I went for a wedding the other day...

Is my hair as shiny as the bride's?? Hehe
Well, just saying =p

This brand is quite popular in Singapore and those who tried the Essential range swears by it! No kidding! If only I lived in Singapore, I would have purchased the entire range XD

But anyway, for now, I'm happy with my Rich premier treatment =)

2 comments:

  1. Like! Hehe X). We shall go buy all Essential's shares :P. Hahahahah XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhuh!! and get the range for free =) *dreams*

    ReplyDelete