September 26, 2011

Perfumes

I am definitely a perfume type of girl. I have many different perfumes with different scents from different brands. I do not just stick to one scent and I love trying a variety of scents, strong or soft, floral or mint and so on.

So, I'm going to review four different perfume scents from different brands. I have just got its samples either through door gifts or off the counter and I'm going to say which one I would most probably buy.

Davidoff Cool Water Woman...





 
This one has a very light scent and perfect for a day out. It has a relaxing sensation to it with a tinge of floral and fruity smell. It's a casual scent and definitely suited for young ladies who's always on-the-go.

This is how the real perfume looks like..


I'd say the packaging is simple and very cool looking with the blue colour.

Verdict: Yes, this is one that I would totally buy without a doubt. I fell in love from the first spray =)

Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude..






Estee Lauder's newest perfume to date is the Sensuous Nude. It has very strong notes of rose, woody, sandalwood and pepper which blasts at first spray. I thought it was too strong. Even after a few minutes, the scent still stays. However, it's very feminine due to its rosy, musky scent and great for night functions. Very suitable for the strong independent woman.





The bottle is also very simple and feminine with that pink hue. This fragrance definitely brings out the feminine you!

Verdict: I don't think I would purchase it particularly due to its strong scent and it's a little bit too old for me XD

Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker...




Covet was SJP's second fragrance after Lovely which was supposed to be more daring. I would say, this has an amazing sweet scent with lemon and lavender. It's reasonably strong which is good for a date night out and that sweet smell that lingers is very sexy =)



Packaging wise, it's not too simple which I like with that flower design of the cover. Overall nice bottle together with a great scent!

Verdict: I would buy it until I met the next fragrance *laughs*

I kept the best for the last!! As you will know, this is my favourite perfume and if I could choose only one among the four to buy, I would buy THIS!!!
It's the Burberry BODY!




Firstly, I already love Burberry as a brand. Then when I had my first spray, I fell more in love with Burberry *laughs* Even my mom loved the scent! See, what more can you get with mother's approval =p

It's very modern, not too strong and not too light, it was just nice with the rose and vanilla aroma. It's fun, clean, girly and very wearable for day AND night!!


On top of that, the unique packaging is so convenient unlike most heavy, round bottles! It's classic and expensive looking and just suited for the softer gender of all ages!


Burberry Body is reportedly the brand's biggest launch ever with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley cleverly posing centrespread of the ad almost nude!

I would say, Burberry has really gone all out for the launch of Body and it works! Lovely scent with classic packaging together with a sexy model.

Verdict: DUH! Nuff' said!

No comments:

Post a Comment