March 14, 2013

Kiehl's BB Cream

Kiehl's just launched its first BB cream which is also known as Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream. It is an instantly perfecting formula clinically proven to correct skin tone irregularities.

It contains Vitamin C and has SPF 50 PA+++ and comes in three shades- fair, light and natural.



30ml for RM140.


Personally, I'm quite a fan of BB creams because if its coverage unlike sunscreen which has a lighter coverage as compared. But thing is, the BB creams hype are almost gone as CC cream is the new 'in' thing *laughs* Next, they're coming out with DD creams >.<

Anyway, I tried the shade in light. 

As you can see the shade matches my skin tone very well and when it blends, it turns out so natural.


It is lightweight and have a dewy finish. I would prefer a matte finish as I have oily skin so that is one of the cons. Coverage wise, I think you need at least a few application to cover blemishes.


After two application of Kiehl's BB cream.

My face did turn out oily after a few hours even in an air conditioned room, hence I don't think it suits combination to oily skin but that's just my perception. Other than that, the shade matches my skin perfectly and it has a natural makeup effect =)

If you would like to try out Kiehl's BB cream, you can ask for samples which comes in a sachet or if you have any old, unused or finished BB cream tube, you can bring to any Kiehl's shop in an exchange for a 5ml tube sample which can last longer.



5ml deluxe sample size. 


The exchange happens from March 4 to 17. Go swap your old BB cream! It is only limited for the first 50 swaps per day nationwide.

For more info, visit Kiehl's Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment